In New York, the Algal Biomass Organization announced the speaker line-up for its May 13 Algal Financing Summit. Chairs for the event are ABO directors
John Pierce, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati and Tom Byrne, Byrne & Company.
Speakers include: Ben Cloud, Phyco Biosciences, Harrison Dillon, President and CFO, Solazyme; Chris Cassidy, USDA; Charles Costenbader, Macquarie Power; Doug Cameron, Piper Jaffray; Bill Lese, Braemar Energy Ventures and Doug Jamison, Harris & Harris.
More on the event.
- Algal Biomass Organization schedules Algae Finance Summit in New York, May 13th
- ABO elects new directors, reappoints Benemann, Byrne, Allen, Cooksey, Glover, Michell
- Advanced Biofuels Leadership Conference presentation: Digest columnist WIll Thurmond on algae
- Algae World Summit to convene in San Diego in May: 50 speakers from major firms
- NAA Mid-South Chapter algal biofuels workshop announces speakers
- Biofuels Bits: BioCentric, NAA, OriginOil, Joule Biotechnologies
- Speakers announced for April National Algae Association event
- 365,000 gallon saltwater algal biofuels facility opens in New Mexico
- Opinion: "Algae don’t qualify and receive no benefit from the RFS."
- Frost & Sullivan names Bioalgene a "Hot Investment Opportunity"
- “The European Parliament is making a bad biofuels proposal worse.”
- 25×25 Summit, June 29-July 1 in Virginia, attracts a glittering array of renewables' nabobs
- California algae research project utilizes powerful harvesting technology
- National Algae Association call for presentations for June event
- National Algae Association plans June 17th workshop in Pennsylvania
Category: Consumers & Fleets