In Washington, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack is scheduled to announce the funding of new biorefinery projects under the 2008 Farm Bill’s Biorefinery Assistance Program (Section 9003) today at 1:45pm. Additionally, he is expected to announce that USDA has provided funding to recipients in 33 states to support the production and usage of advanced biofuels. Additionally, the Secretary will announce the selection of funding recipients under the Rural Energy for America Program and he will discuss the status of final energy program rules.
The announcement was scheduled for earlier this month, and was mysteriously postponed on a few hours notice.
- Tom Vilsack comes down hard on the Senate’s decision
- Vilsack touts 2012 Farm Bill
- US Agriculture Secretary Vilsack to stay in Obama cabinet
- USDA, DOE, Navy to co-host roundtable
- USDA awards $136M for advanced biofuels
- USDA’s Secretary Tom Vilsack lays out plans for 2013
- Vilsack, LaHood sign “Farm to Fly” agreement
- Vilsack says biofuels critics engaged in the wrong debate
- US Transportation, Agriculture Secretaries to sign “Farm to Fly” agreement at ABLC.
- Vilsack meets with Boeing, Honeywell to review, promote aviation biofuels
- Obama forms White House Rural Council to build rural jobs, credit, innovation
- Chu, Vilsack, Pfannenstiel headline, light up BIOMASS 2011 congress
- Vilsack, Mabus launch RFI for $510M US investment in advanced biofuels
- DuPont, Vilsack sign corn stover collection agreement
- USDA Secretary Vilsack to give keynote at BIO, June 29th