In Iowa, a recent speech made by Newt Gingrich cites job-creation and self-sufficiency through domestic production of ethanol as a prime goal of the presidential hopeful. While promising not to raise taxes and to cut capital gains to zero, Gingrich also identified America’s need to depend on Midwest production of ethanol.
During the speech, Gingrich was cited by KTIV as saying, “If my choice is Iran, or Iowa, I prefer the money in Iowa. If my choice is Saudi Arabia, or South Dakota, I prefer the money in South Dakota.”
- Romney, Gingrich's ethanol support: principle or pandering?
- Gingrich calls for replacing EPA with Environmental Solutions Agency
- The Gingrich, Growth Energy connection
- The Corn Ethanol War: Wall Street Journal, Gingrich get out the slingblades
- “Newt Gingrich a $600,000 historian for ethanol.”
- Gingrich the lonely Republican in supporting ethanol subsidies
- “NCS International Certifies Worlds First Company Against Global Sustainable Biofuels Benchmark.”
- Gingrich “a flat out liar,” says National Algae Association, denying campaign contact, slamming Speaker’s algae numbers
- Newt Gingrich Jumps the Shark
- "Newt Gingrich a $600,000 historian for ethanol."
- "Recycle your turkey oil this season at your local biodiesel cooperative!"
- “Unless you can provide an enabling technology in real world, you have a science project, not a business.”
- "Why Now Is The Right Time For Biofuels."
- "Unless you can provide an enabling technology in real world, you have a science project, not a business."
- “How can one make Biofuels Fashionable?”