In Florida, Joule Unlimited and Terrabon continued their big first day leads in robust volumes of third day voting in the Final Four balloting in the 2011 Transformative Technologies tournament.
Voting to date (expressed in percentages) is:
Solazyme 41 Joule 59
Terrabon 72 Novozymes 28
Final Four voting ends at 5pm ET on Friday, September 15th. Winners in this round advance to the Final Four.
Voting is open to all Biofuels Digest subscribers. Voting links are in the Biofuels Digest daily newsletter. To subscribe (free), visit here.
Transformative Technologies is a subscriber-voted, “knock-out” tournament which measures the impact of the competitor’s technologies on the bioenergy landscape. More than 400 pages of data on all the competitors (and more) is available here – also, individual match-ups include links to the most recent profiles submitted by companies for the 2011-12 50 Hottest Companies in Bioenergy, which is coming up for voting in the 4th quarter of 2011.
The complete tournament bracket, with the most up to date scoring, is available for download here.
- Terrabon, Joule nearing Transformative Technologies final berths
- Terrabon nears victory in 2011 Transformative Technologies tournament
- Mascoma retakes lead over Joule in Transformative Technologies 2011
- Elevance, Synthetic Genomics, Syngenta may fall in Transformative Technologies 2011 first-round
- Transformative Technologies 2011: second round nears close of voting
- 2 Days left in Round 2 voting: Transformative Technologies 2011
- Terrabon locks in lead over Joule Unlimited in Transformative Technologies final
- Joule, Terrabon consolidate leads in Transformative Technologies final four
- Novozymes, Qteros, Joule surge in Transformative Technologies 2011 third round
- Gevo, Amyris, Solazyme lead winners into Transformative Technologies 2011 sweet sixteen
- Terrabon takes commanding lead over Joule Unlimited in Transformative Technologies final
- Cobalt, Joule in last minute Transformative Technologies surge
- Second-round match-ups open for voting in Transformative Technologies 2011
- Registration opens for 50 Hottest Companies in Bioenergy 2011-12, Transformative Technologies 2011
- Transformative Technologies 2011: Tournament Final preview
Category: Producer News, Rankings