In California, OriginOil has co-founded a new joint venture, Future Energy Solutions, to develop biorefineries serving U.S. and NATO military requirements for alternative fuels. Future Energy plans to carry out bankable feasibility studies supporting project development and project delivery for diversified biofuel refining centers in strategic locations around the world.
OriginOil intends to contribute its proprietary systems and process knowledge to help develop multi-feedstock blending standards that will be needed for the new biorefineries.
The Energime Group of Companies has given preliminary commitments to provide a total of $4.5 million in funding, to be finalized in early 2012.
- OriginOil taps Pacific Advanced Civil Engineering for algae extraction system
- OriginOil, Idaho National Lab link for algal standards development
- OriginOil, Algasol ink pact to develop algae harvest, dewatering system
- OriginOil deploys Operation Green Stick sensor technology for algal growth
- OriginOil inks World Water Works as distributor for algal dewatering
- OriginOil launches Algae Appliance, low-cost algae harvesting system
- Two companies isolate pyrolysis oil fractions, hydrogen from algae, in path towards scalable biofuels
- OriginOil sees shaply expanded markets for liquids-solids separation technology
- Ennesys developing two large scale algae projects
- OriginOil demos low-energy Algae Appliance and mobile algae harvester at NAA meet-up
- OriginOil, INL ink pact for algae-to-renewable crude R&D effort
- Sustainable Resources, OriginOil partner on Advanced Algae Center in New Mexico
- On the Move in Biofuels: Biofuels Center of NC, Gas Technology Institute, Origin Oil
- OriginOil files for algal extraction patent
- Algae, food, fuel and carbon: OriginOil looks at the options
Category: Producer News