Jim Lane | January 30, 2012
- News You Can Use: 5 biofuels reports worth getting now
- Novozymes, DONG debut new biorefining process
- Opinion: "Jatropha cultivation has many disadvantages, including low productivity on marginal land."
- LS9, MAN to test ultra-clean diesel for Brazilian fleets
- Arcata city council OKs new biodiesel plant for Northern California
- Stellenbosch Biomass Technologies forms to commercialize Mascoma technology in South Africa
- Biofuels industry said Pompeo incentive-repeal bill will slow down alternative fuels
- Lignol Energy invests further in Australia’s largest biodiesel plant
- Penford Products introduces PenStrength for recycled paperboard applications
- High corn prices forcing Abengoa to idle Illinois plant
- Is the U.S. Military Fighting Straw Men?
- Now hiring: Pennsylvania ethanol project nears re-start
- Licella, Air NZ, Virgin, Norske Skog ink pacts to develop aviation fuels from bio-oil
- Mascoma: Inside the SunOpta acquisition
- Oregon to hold public hearing on air quality permit for bio-refinery