Jim Lane | January 30, 2012
- Cuba opens second biodiesel plant
- Maine researchers chase three paths towards wood-based, drop-in biofuels
- On the Move in Biofuels: Amyris
- Evogene launches Evofuel next-gen feedstock venture
- Biofuels Digest Index drops to 89.67 on oil, ag jitters
- ICM gets Canadian patent for advanced oil separation system
- BacTech turns to crowdfunding for Bolivian acid rock drainage remediation project
- Valero contributes $3 million to California's Prop 23, which aims to rollback AB 32 greenhouse gas provisions
- "U.S. dependence on petroleum imports is falling."
- ARPA-E issues RFI for commercialization of electrofuels
- Today in Biofuels Opinion: "Taking money from polluters like Shell and BP in exchange for forestalling real critiques of the companies behavior."
- Palm Oil Futures Gain as Crude Oil Rallies, Malaysian Shipments Advance
- IRFA calls attacks on RFS “last chance to dismantle the RFS before it actually does something.”
- Germany’s biofuels sector asking for successor to Energy Tax Act
- Last day of voting in biofuels 2013 Hot Partners poll