Jim Lane | January 30, 2012
- Controversy over Oshawa biofuel plant fires up again
- Biofuels Digest Index recovers to 64.09 as ethanol escalates
- "Slow growth for wood-to-biofuels projects"
- Utica Energy Ethanol Plant Goes Up for Sale in Wisconsin
- Johnny Rockets recycles fry oil through DAR PRO Solutions
- EPA clears Gevo biobutanol for fuel market
- GreenNow deploys heating system for B100 biodiesel-based mobile generators
- GAO rates ethanol blender credit among most wasteful
- Soy-based insulation foams headed for nation's urinals?
- Burning Man, Burning Microbe: Biofuels beyond biomass
- Less is More: E85′s moment and ethanol’s future
- UNICA says sugar production up 16%, ethnaol up 7% in Brazil
- 2.3 million gas-powered yard tools recalled over fuel spillage hazards
- Domestic Alternative Fuels Act aims to open up Renewable Fuel Standard to non-renewables
- Port of Rotterdam reports gains in biofuels volumes