Jim Lane | January 30, 2012
- Iowa expected to import corn to meet ethanol demand
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "US Brazil Biofuels Talk Helps Cosan."
- "A closer look at the Biofuel-powered MX-5 Spyder."
- India's Mangalore state readies biofuels masterplan
- Agro2 receives Dutch funding for Panama cassava ethanol project
- Amyris joins Bonsucro as first advanced biofuels producer
- Biofuels Digest Index slips to 72.91 despite ethanol surge
- Biofuels Digest Index slips to 63.27 as ethanol recovers
- Secretary Vilsack announces partnership to advance commercial potential of cellulosic nanomaterial from wood
- Abengoa to resume output at Madison, Illinois mill
- Transformative Technologies 2010 nominees: Cellulosic ethanol – US
- Southern Utah biodiesel producer sets up shop to supply interstate trucking
- Canadian government to invest in POS pilot plant
- MSU researchers develop technology to bridge the algae-based fuels gap
- On the Move in Biofuels: LS9