Jim Lane | January 30, 2012
- Aurora Algae debuts full product line, readies for demo plant open in May
- US ethanol stocks rebound, prices drop
- FES, Clean Fuel ink 3-year yellow grease deal
- Today in Biofuels Opinion: "Permafrost in the East Siberian Arctic Shelf could push the world closer to the tipping points for abrupt climate changes."
- EU approves Bonsucro, RSB, SSS, ISCC, Abengoa and Greenergy sustainability programs
- Purac offering high performance PLA resins to accelerate market introduction of bioplastics
- Minnesota: the bioeconomy’s “Get it Done, Make it Happen State”
- Palmyra Atoll Goes Renewable via Pacific Biodiesel, The Nature Conservancy
- Mascoma vs Joule Unlimited: Who's the Best?
- Florida Energy Summit to convene in Orlando, July 8
- Skipping a step in cellulosic ethanol production: new breakthrough
- OriginOil completes phase one of commercial algal biofuels pilot
- Biofuels supergroup appeals to Obama on RFS2
- Momentum: 12 Biobased ventures raise $435M in Q2 2013; 32 projects being built off the balance sheet
- Algal and microcrop fuels: Most-Read Stories of the Year #5