Jim Lane | February 16, 2012
- Chrysler, Ford and GM approve E15 for new cars
- Malaysia to impose B5 biodiesel mandate in June
- Aston Lloyd offers Indonesian jatropha investment to individual investors
- Importance of the Ethanol Tax Incentive: Bioenergy PROFITS Principles
- Petrobras to begin Mozambican ethanol production in 2014
- LS9 raises $30M, adds BlackRock – what does it mean?
- Dow, Mitsui to finalize Brazilian bio-based polyethylene JV
- “That well-known bunch of hippies, the US military, launches a $30m fund for development of bio jet fuel.”
- OAS to support two biofuel projects in Honduras
- EPA OK’s 30% increase in US biomass-based diesel mandate as domestic production capacity expands.
- University of Florida selected for $125 million research partnership with India
- HCL CleanTech says it will build pilot cellulosic ethanol plant in North Carolina
- 7 Changes, 7 Rationales for Ethanol Policy: Rapier
- On the Move in Biofuels: Mascoma, Metabolix
- USDA allows non-rural and foreign-owned producers into Advanced Biofuel Payment Program