Jim Lane | February 16, 2012
- Bulgaria may drop biodiesel mandate as prices soar
- Toyota to enter biofuels production business in Japan
- Gevo vs OPX Biotechnologies: Who's the Best?
- Spain swamped by Argentine biodiesel imports, domestic industry at risk
- Koch advances in biofuels’ Hot Partners poll
- 1 billion gallons of camelina biofuels, $5.5 billion in new revenue, 25,000 jobs by 2025: new report
- LanzaTech raises $58M in Series C round; Petronas becomes strategic investor
- Rochester Institute of Technology reports E20 has no impact on conventional vehicle "drivability or durability"
- Crude palm oil prices expected to drop in April
- Algae biodiesel costing 7.17 Euros per gallon: study
- Gevo raises $123.3 million in IPO after underwriters oversubscribe
- Foreign investors duped for $2 million by New Generation Biofuels fraudsters
- Amyris announces $133 million equity sale, partnerships, investments, JVs with Total, P&G, Cosan, Soliance, M&G
- Biodiesel 2011 World Markets Outlook Forecast report now available
- On the Move in Biofuels: ZeaChem, OriginOil