Jim Lane | February 17, 2012
More background on the story from the Digest
- Novozymes: Biofuels Digest’s 2014 5-Minute Guide
- Tamil Nadu government to invest in ethanol distillery at coop sugar mill
- Will Amyr Time return?
- TMO and Usina Santa Maria to launch first 2G commercial cellulosic ethanol production plant
- The Digest Dashboard: Bioeconomy equities, fuels, chemicals, and feedstock prices and data summary
- Edeniq announces successful performance of its PATHWAY Validation Facility
- Indian sugarcane research institute releases energy cane varieties
- India boosts ethanol prices for mills starting in October
- Swiss researchers make breakthrough in cellulose pre-treatment
- Ceres to evaluate biotech traits for sugarcane in South America
- Swedish EcoEnergy Africa Invests $500 million in new Tanzanian Sugar and Ethanol Facility
- Stora Enso acquires Virdia in (up to) $62M deal
- Zimbabwe government attempts to force population to work on ethanol project
- Biocom set to start ethanol production in September
- Fermentable cellulosic sugars for capex of 6.5 cents per gallon? Freakishly low-cost venture still at early-stage.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive the Digest email newsletter - the world's most widely read bioeconomy daily.