In California, Miguel Motta has been named COO of SG Biofuels, after serving since 2010 as VP of marketing and strategy. Motta will oversee marketing, business development, global operations and HR for the elite seed developer. In related news, CFO Jeff Davids left the company to lead the Global Clean Technology practice at DavenportMajor Executive Search.
- SG Biofuels applying 1.6M+ genetic markers for jatropha
- On the Move: Aquatic Energy, SG Biofuels, POET
- LS9 vs SG Biofuels: Who's the Best?
- On the Move in Biofuels: Lygos, SG Biofuels
- Biofuels Digest 5-Minute Guides released for Altranex, Muradel, NexSteppe, Oxford Catalysts Group, Velocys, SG Biofuels
- SG Biofuels launches hybrid jatropha seed technology
- Bharat Petroleum, SG Biofuels ink deal for massive jatropha 2.0 deployment in India
- SG Biofuels launches greenhouse for world's largest jatropha collection
- Noted execs from Monsanto, BP join Sapphire Board; Chromatin nabs new CTO from Syngenta; SG taps new CFO
- On the Move in Biofuels: SG Biofuels
- Bunge, SG Biofuels, Rentech, in major announcements at Advanced Biofuels Markets
- SG Biofuels expands jatropha platform; confirms $99 per barrel crude jatropha oil
- Jatropha 2.0 arrives: Koch's FHR, LIFE Technologies invest in SG Biofuels
- Moving from Jatropha 2.0 to Jatropha 2.$
- SG Biofuels identified more than 2 million genetic markers in jatropha