- Top Biofuels Tweets: Google Ventures's motto of investing in disruptive companies that change the world for the better."
- ZeaChem completes contract for $12M for drop-in fuel R&D, from USDA
- USDA deregulates Syngenta Seed's Amylase corn for enhanced ethanol productivity
- Gevo, Mustang ink renewable jet fuel development deal
- TPBI and Minima Technology establishing JV for bioplastics in Thailand
- Hawaii awards $200,000 grant to USDA, BioTork project
- 76 percent of biofuels execs more bullish than in 2010; strong job, revenue growth expected
- The troubled DOE loan program at critical juncture, says BIO
- “Ray Mabus, US Navy Secretary, Defends Biofuels Investment.”
- EVG strikes $70 million canola supply deal with German company
- LanzaTech taps Shell vet as Asia head
- Rwanda's ISTR, national police partner for biodiesel
- JBEI launches new "RNA machines" to program genes for biofuels, industrial biotech
- Is Meeting the Renewable Fuels Standards Just a Pipedream?
- Biofuels Digest Index slips to 66.56 as enzymes slide