In India, Indian Oil is working with Airbus, Kingfisher Airline and UOP to conduct biofuel test flights. Indian Oil, a state run corporation has signed pacts with Canadian universities and Pratt & Whitney to further their ambitions to join the growing group of countries pursuing bio-avjet.
- Indian Oil reviews biofuels strategy after jatropha setback
- BioFuelNet signs deal with Air Canada and Airbus for aviation biofuels
- Jatropha's 2010 revival continues: Digest round-up
- Airbus, TAM, Curcas, Ecodiesel partner in jatropha jet fuel project in Brazil
- Airbus and Sinopec aim to reduce airline fuel consumption through local biofuel production
- Do You Know the Way to São Jose? Total, and its biofuels babies
- The Big Ask: What do biofuels companies need from DC, and why?
- Spanish government, Iberia Airlines and Airbus ink aviation biofuels development deal
- Tarom, Airbus partner for camelina aviation biofuels
- Boeing, Airbus, Embraer sign pact to develop aviation biofuels
- British Airways, Airbus, Finnair partner to produce commercial-scale algal aviation biofuels by 2013
- Airbus, Virgin exploring eucalyptus as aviation biofuels feedstock
- Interjet, Airbus complete jatropha aviation biofuels trial in Mexico
- Mexico-to-Madrid on jatropha fuel: a biofuels first
- Malaysia to construct nine pyrolysis biofuels plants by 2015; partner with Ensyn, UOP