Today on Twitter.
RenewablesNews: Insurance company turns its attention to biofuel consumption
Wealthy_Freedom: Dramatically rising crude prices inspiring calls for greater emphasis on bio-fuels
Fibergeneration: Boeing and Embraer to expand cooperation in multiple areas, including aviation biofuels
ksgrains: In 2011, the U.S. #ethanol industry increased household income by $29.9 billion.
- "USDA finds distillers grains offer greater feed value than corn."
- Boeing, Embraer hook up for aviation biofuels R&D
- Boeing, Airbus, Embraer sign pact to develop aviation biofuels
- Boeing, Embraer to study production of jet fuel from sugarcane
- Embraer 170 jet biofuels trials successfully completed
- “Boeing, Chicago Dept. of Aviation among partners in biofuels initiative.”
- “Advanced biofuels developers fear corn debate might ‘unravel’ their industry”
- “Boeing executive: Industry ‘begging’ for biofuels.”
- Air China to trial aviation biofuels in 747
- Opinion: "Biofuels are not only as good as petroleum-based jet fuel, but better"
- Boeing, CSIRO partner for aviation biofuels feedstock R&D
- Masdar, Boeing, Etihad, UOP complete seawater biofuels feasibility
- Alaska Airlines, Boeing, WSU, airports form "Sustainable Aviation Fuels Northwest" project
- Boeing, Yale partner on landmark jatropha study
- Runway cleared for aviation biofuels surge in 2012