In Illinois, United Airlines, Boeing, Honeywell’s UOP, the Chicago Department of Aviation and the Clean Energy Trust announced the formation of the Midwest Aviation Sustainable Biofuels Initiative (MASBI), designed to advance aviation biofuel development in a 12-state region holding significant promise for biomass feedstock, technology development, job creation and sustainable commercialization.
- United Airlines joins Sustainable Aviation Fuel Users Group
- United Airlines to operate first US commercial flight on (Solazyme) aviation biofuels
- Vilsack meets with Boeing, Honeywell to review, promote aviation biofuels
- GlycosBio vs Honeywell's UOP: Who's the Best?
- Air China, Boeing complete successful aviation biofuels trial, first in China
- Boeing, Embraer hook up for aviation biofuels R&D
- Air China to trial aviation biofuels in 747
- Alaska Airlines, Boeing, WSU, airports form "Sustainable Aviation Fuels Northwest" project
- Masdar, Boeing, Etihad, UOP complete seawater biofuels feasibility
- Masdar develops jet fuel farm project in Abu Dhabi with support of Boeing, government
- Boeing, Imperium call for 15-year military aviation fuels contracts
- Boeing, COMAC partner to develop biofuels from gutter oil for China market
- Boeing, COMAC tap HEET for research on converting cooking oil to jet fuel
- “Boeing, Chicago Dept. of Aviation among partners in biofuels initiative.”
- Boeing to establish Brazilian research center