Jim Lane | June 5, 2012
- “USDA awards payments to support producers of advanced biofuels.”
- RINs may lower biojet costs but may not be more competitive
- Local tycoon invests in ethanol and co-gen at Philippines sugar mill
- "Scaling Biofuels for Aviation ‘Not so difficult,’ Branson Says."
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner completes US-Tokyo aviation biofuels test flight
- India Food Ministry fails again in sugar-to-ethanol direct conversion bid
- Brazil sets record for grain production
- Brazil to invest $300M in Ghana
- Airbus, Virgin exploring eucalyptus as aviation biofuels feedstock
- Iowa governor stumps for biofuels amidst Washington debacle
- Ethanol Risk reduction, Part III: a Special Digest Report
- “Feinstein/Coburn Legislation Threatens Future of Biofuels Industry.”
- Hitachi, Saskatchewan partner to sequester CO2: boon for 3G, 4G biofuels?
- Sirona Biochem announces collaboration with Jean-Michel Cousteau, Fabien Cousteau, and Explore Green
- Hawaii’s PUC denies biofuel proposal saying costs too high