Jim Lane | June 5, 2012
- Amyris vs Novozymes: Who's the Best?
- “Rocks, again” for biofuels: new capital structures needed for new times?
- Shaw turns back on cellulosic and dives into natgas
- Biofuels Digest Index flat at 74.32 despite large cap advance
- Iowa to use $250,000 in federal funds for blender pumps
- Sneak peek at electrofuels: Geobacter team aims for bio-based solution to solar energy storage
- PBF Energy boost RIN buy to $160 million but will also boost blending
- Oxford Catalysts Group, Velocys raise $33.8M for biofuels commercialization
- ABLC 2013: line-up announced for biofuels, chemicals and biobased Leadership Week
- Anatomy of an Ethanol Collapse: Bloomberg looks at Illinois Energy
- Downstream Today calls for more flex-fuel vehicles
- Canola planting begins
- Angola’s Biocom project to begin ethanol and sugar production in 2014
- International Algae Competition: Algae Food Development First Prize
- Renewable Fuels Association forms Advanced and Cellulosic Ethanol Council