Today on Twitter.
pewenvironment: Advanced biofuels help reduce military’s reliance on oil and reduce costs
DonEWG: ICYMI (4 years ago) Biofuels and Bad Weather: America’s Food-to-Fuel Gamble
jackkaskey: DuPont joins with Novozymes, Abengoa and Poet to defend #biofuels law.
passongas: House Energy Committee Holds Hearings on Biofuels & RIN Fraud
- Codexis, Dupont, Shell, Danisco, Novozymes, Monsanto and Syngenta added to Biofuels Digest stock index
- Novozymes acquires 10% of Beta Renewables for $115M; companies to jointly market, demonstrate and guarantee cellulosic biofuel solutions.
- Oxygen for High Altitudes: 17 Biofuels ventures raise $434M in equity
- The Waters and Underwaters of March: heard on the floor at World Biofuels Markets
- “A Look at DuPont Biofuel’s Work on Cellulosic Ethanol and Butanol.”
- “Dirt work has begun in Nevada @dupont’s cellulosic facility.”
- “Cellulosic ethanol will soon become competitive with gasoline.”
- “Coalition Urges RFS Reforms, Replacing #Ethanol With Advanced #Biofuels, EVs.”
- "Our biofuels programs have met technical and economic hurdles and advanced to the demonstration phase."
- API, NPRA file suit against retroactive portions of new Renewable Fuel Standard
- EPA says butanol among “most promising biofuels"
- Opinion: "In a bio-based society, America has a huge resource advantage"
- Free, downloadable white paper on Renewable Fuel Standard navigates the complexities
- Fuels America: Resetting the Conversation on biofuels and the Renewable Fuel Standard
- "Sequenced fungi genomes are promising agents in sustainable fuels."