Jim Lane | July 20, 2012
- Indian company accused of selling US biodiesel as locally-produced
- Buffalo Lake Energy ethanol plant fined $285K for air, water pollution
- “On biofuels, framing matters differently for Democrats & Republicans.”
- Eco-Energy signs on Heron Lake BioEnergy for ethanol marketing
- Lincoln Energy expands their South Carolina facility
- Renewable biogas: Next RFS darling or marginal fuel?
- Israel research group forms to advance seaweed-based ethanol
- TWA to build new biodiesel plant
- Leaf Energy succeeds in processing up to 4.4 tons a day at Ohio pilot plant
- "Sweet sorghum can produce yields of 20+ tons/acre."
- Scottish investnment in UK renewables benefits growing biofuel sector
- US Senate Republicans fail to derail ethanol tax credit in Energy bill markup
- Rosetta Genomics sells Rosetta Green holdings to stealth investor
- DSM Bio-based Products & Services: Biofuels Digest’s 2014 5-Minute Guide
- Raízen: Biofuels Digest’s 2014 5-Minute Guide