Jim Lane | July 20, 2012
- NAA hosts algae growing, harvest & extraction conference in PA
- Ohio rolls out biofuels retail pump conversion grants
- Biofuels DIgest Index slips 0.22 percent to 64.85 on ethanol boost
- Illinois farm groups, biofuels producers petition Obama on E12
- "Training Bacteria To Grow Consumer Goods."
- “Garbage bacteria improves biofuel development.”
- Florida Biodiesel sets up biofuel production for Mississippi high school
- Yale vs Cornell: Yale report says ethanol reduces emissions by 69 percent, Cornell professors say "not so".
- Auction set for Oct. 8 for former San Juan Bioenergy plant
- Syngenta: Biofuels Digest’s 5-Minute Guide
- Biofuels Digest Index plummets 2.45 percent to 58.99 as Gulf oil leak, jobs data weigh on broad markets
- Biofuels Digest Index dips 1.87 percent to 74.11 as ethanol futures, equities fall on E15 delays
- Ugandan researchers pioneer cellulosic ethanol from cassava, pineapple waste
- Outdoor Power manufacturers push to keep E10 available after E15 deploys
- SDTC announces new round of Canadian technology funding