Jim Lane | July 20, 2012
- Polish agri giant looking to cash out from rapeseed and biofuel
- UWisc researcher modifies GA to produce compacter trees for feedstock
- Today in Biofuels Opinion: "An auctioneer sold the $5 million Tri-City Energy biodiesel plant…for $55K."
- Biofuels Digest Index slips to 66.57 as advanced biofuels dip
- Zimbabwe says "protesting farmers" were masquerading activists
- US ethanol production dips
- Tennessee pols tout switchgrass for ethanol
- “Enerkem: committed to Pontotoc ethanol project.”
- Celtic Renewables to use whisky byproducts for biobutanol
- Citizen Cane: Is biofuels' future in the fields of Brazil, or the fields of home?
- Myriant starts-up biosuccinic production in Lousiana
- Petrobras partner in Minas Gerais mill looking to sell 53% stake
- Today in Biofuels Opinion: "Unlike most Wall Street products, nothing says fundamentals like a farm."
- Oxford Catalysts Group, Velocys: Biofuels Digest’s 5-Minute Guide
- If polluters pay, will renewables rise?