Jim Lane | October 4, 2012
- Proterro granted patent for biosynthetic sugar-making process
- "Clean Energy Pathways Develops New Custom Blended Biofuels."
- A Tax Boost for Advanced Biofuels
- USS Ford runs on Solazyme marine diesel; first algal fuels used in operational fleet
- Biofuels Digest Index drops to 74.85 as advanced biofuels fall
- New Mexico bill would dump yet-to-be-implemented B5 policy
- Switzerland extends tax protection for biodiesel
- Argentina cuts biodiesel blend rate to 7 percent
- Origin Agritech reports unaudited financial results for the year ended September 30, 2013
- Ontario backs Rentech for biggest renewable jet fuel project yet; can the US catch up?
- Biofuels Digest Index jumps to 73.52 on large-cap rally
- EU won’t pursue anti-subsidy case against US but dumping investigation open
- Westin Singapore switches to waste cooking oil biodiesel for its limo services
- Biofuels Digest Index flat, edging down 0.03 percent to 68.23 on narrow grain, oil movements
- Wisconsin Ethanol plant opens doors to educate the public