Jim Lane | October 4, 2012
- DSM expects POET plant to produce cellulosic ethanol from July
- Lawrence lab improves enzymes to boost sugar yields for biofuels
- Green Plains closes $169M acquisition of Global Ethanol
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "Why biofuels – because Americans burn 225B gallons of petroleum-based transportation fuel."
- Colombian family to purchase Lacassine cane mill and produce ethanol
- Feedbackstat.com market survey on biofuels – earn $20 gift card for responding
- Double A Ethanol completes 250K ton cassava ethanol plant in Thailand
- Brazil auctions 615 million litres of biodiesel
- On the Move in Biofuels: Codexis
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "The Case for Energy Beets as Advanced Biofuel."
- Darling to purchase Maple Leaf Foods biodiesel for $613M
- GCiS China Strategic Research publishes study of the China biofuels market
- Biofuels Digest Index jumps to 91.74 as advanced biofuels recover
- DOE seeks input from aerospace industry on aviation biofuels investment
- “Joule Patents Organism for Biofuels.”