Jim Lane | October 4, 2012
- Tequila leaves could be good ethanol feedstock
- Bill would eliminate “phantom” fuel quota from RFS2.
- IntercontinentalExchange launches two ethanol swap contracts
- Princeton makes biobutanol from bamboo
- Australia Update: BAA updates policies, blasts Lot Feeders for ignoring their own reports
- Sapphire, University of Virginia study show promising results for algae industry
- Wheat Chex? Agrofert buys wheat ethanol plant in Czech Republic
- Fulcrum BioEnergy secures $175M in financing commitments for 1st MSW-to-biofuels project
- U.S. Energy Initiatives Corp Receives Green Recycled Derived Biofuel Patent Assignment
- Novozymes: retain US ethanol tax incentives
- Massive increase in US diesel light duty vehicles expected in 2013-14
- Biofuels Digest announces line-up for 2012 Advanced Biofuels & Renewable Chemicals Leadership Week
- AvJet Biotech release podcast on Red Wolf refining process
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance names 2011 New Energy Pioneers
- The Dew Drop Inn — Who’s Dropping in What in Biofuels?