Jim Lane | October 4, 2012
- How 9/11 changed the world, and biofuels
- Pacific Ethanol buys 167 million pounds of sugar from USDA for feedstock
- BioAmber taps Ontario for first commercial bio-based chemicals plant
- Choren insolvent; says will soldier on
- Yulex, Cooper Tires form bio-based polymers partnership
- Hitachi, Saskatchewan partner to sequester CO2: boon for 3G, 4G biofuels?
- Vinema Multióleos Vegetais plans 3 new rice ethanol plants in Brazil
- Metabolix labeled a risky, speculative stock
- LL Biofuels to develop up to 750,000 acres for jatropha in Namibia
- Blue Marble Biomaterials vs Virent: Who's the Best?
- Poet re-opens upgraded Macon ethanol plant after mothballing in February
- “Unless you can provide an enabling technology in real world, you have a science project, not a business.”
- Sustainable Aviation Fuels Initiative Joins Forces with Aviation/Aerospace Australia
- Biodiesel comes to Cape Canaveral
- Enerfuel plant begins production after 7 years in Portugal