Jim Lane | October 4, 2012
- Stockton Group receives 1 million euro research grant from the EU
- Biofuels Digest SuperData Gold Access – 2014
- It’s the Enzymes, Dr. Watson — Bioenergy PROFITS Principle: Position Only for Growth
- Clean Energy Trends 2011 says biofuels marekt to gro to $112.8B by 2020
- Swedish researchers pioneer yeast strain that can ferment C5 cellulosic sugars
- Boeing, COMAC partner to develop biofuels from gutter oil for China market
- Italian customs seize 10,000 tonne biodiesel shipment – allegedly contains "banned" US biodiesel
- Skipping a step in cellulosic ethanol production: new breakthrough
- High school students pioneer low-heat method for biodiesel
- A crash of algae, bioterrorism and the future of biofuels
- Wisconsin biodiesel venture launches, using waste greases and oil
- PetroAlgae’s IPO: The 10-Minute Version
- Renmatix debuts Kleiner’s ultra low-cost sugar technology baby (all over again)
- Opinion: "The U.S. ethanol industry seems to be at a crossroads."
- "Study finds little chance for wood-to-biofuels projects to advance."