Biofuels Digest has released the first wave of its 5-Minute Guides – a “news you can use” digest on the leading companies in biofuels.
Each 5-Minute Guide provides a company description, 3 top milestones for 2010-12 and projected for 2012-14, description of the business model; plus project info (location, feedstocks, product set, processing technology, capacity, development status) and product information (brand name, description, applications, unique features, and competitive edge).
In this initial release, 5-Minute Guides are available, free via biofuelsdigest.com, for:
More than 100 5-Minute Guides will ultimately be published by Q1 2013.
- New 5-Minute Biofuels Digest Guides to Amyris, Enerkem, Gevo, LanzaTech, LS9, Novozymes, POET, Sapphire Energy, Solazyme, ZeaChem
- The Charge of the Capital Light Brigade
- Oxygen for High Altitudes: 17 Biofuels ventures raise $434M in equity
- Wildcatters: The new IPO fever…Who's Next?
- Gevo takes #1 position in 50 Hottest Companies in Bioenergy with 150 hours of voting remaining
- Burning Man, Burning Microbe: Biofuels beyond biomass
- The Biofuels Technology Square Dance
- 7 Decision Points in the Race for Scale in advanced biofuels
- Genomatica surges to #1 in Hottest 30 companies in Renewable Chemicals voting
- Solazyme maintains lead in early Hot 50 voting; Amyris, LanzaTech, Sapphire Energy make a move
- The Third Way: Advanced biofuels as a system of systems
- Transformative Technologies 2010: Algae darkhorses abound, Mascoma, Amyris, Gevo trail in early voting
- Transformative Technologies 2011: Elite Eight Preview
- Gevo forces out LS9 in top 10 as Hot 50 voting continues
- Man of (someone else's) Steel: Genencor leads a wave of biofuels super-partnering
Category: 5-Minute Guide, Top Stories