Today’s Top Tweets
OrangAware: Support EPA decision:SAY NO TO PALM-OIL BIOFUELS. NO to big money palm oil industry & lobbyists! @lisapjackson @EPAgov
Costrike: Fedex CEO is pimping electric and nat gas for vehicles over oil on Fareed Zakaria. Nod to #algae, waste as coming fuel sources.
Biology101org: Growing Biofuels on “Surplus” Land May Be Harder Than Estimated: Scientific American
EsriAgriculture: Boeing executive: Industry ‘begging’ for #biofuels
- “Boeing, Chicago Dept. of Aviation among partners in biofuels initiative.”
- “Advanced biofuels developers fear corn debate might ‘unravel’ their industry”
- “Why Ecotricity’s electric car is the future of biofuels?”
- Opinion: "Biofuels are not only as good as petroleum-based jet fuel, but better"
- Boeing, COMAC tap HEET for research on converting cooking oil to jet fuel
- “EPA to America: You will use more biofuels, and you will like it.”
- Today in Biofuels Opinion: "Raises questions about the EPA's independence and pursuit of its mission, as opposed to execution of a political agenda."
- “In 2011, the U.S. ethanol industry increased household income by $29.9 billion.”
- Boeing, COMAC partner to develop biofuels from gutter oil for China market
- Masdar, Boeing, Etihad, UOP complete seawater biofuels feasibility
- Boeing, Yale partner on landmark jatropha study
- Boeing to establish Brazilian research center
- Boeing, CSIRO partner for aviation biofuels feedstock R&D
- Boeing, Hawai'i BioEnergy sign aviation biofuels feedstock R&D pact
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner completes US-Tokyo aviation biofuels test flight