Today on Twitter.
retkins: @Amylizpoet #SGC4S2 Biofuels should be the highest priority – we have most of the infrastructure required to implement them already.
DuPont_ability: Partnering w/ governments, companies & NGOs, we’re using alternative energy resources like wind, solar & biofuels
ABonzi: #Brazil’s Copersucar buys #US’ Eco-Energy to become largest global sugar and ethanol trader.
aletheamaia: The Role of Biofuels in a Warming World
- Eco-Energy raises $25m through equity offering
- Copersucar files for Brazilian ethanol IPO
- Copersucar, Los Grubo postpone Brazilian IPOs, citing market conditions
- Copersucar sees doubling of Brazilian ethanol capacity by 2016
- “Are the US & Brazil #Biofuels industries ready to dance?”
- “That well-known bunch of hippies, the US military, launches a $30m fund for development of bio jet fuel.”
- “Solar, wind energy, biofuels doubled their share of global energy production.”
- “BP Biofuels, Texas AgriLife Research Sign Agreement.”
- “Why There is No New Coal When Reserves Run Out.”
- "Algenol Biofuels breaks ground on new Ethanol plant."
- “Organic waste as potential source for more sustainable #biofuels that won’t cause #ILUC.”
- “We built our Columbus, MS plant in only 13 months.”
- “Clean technology investors shift focus to drilling.”
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "Combined global revenue for solar PV, wind power, biofuels in 2010 grows 35.2%."
- “We are going to defend the RFS at all costs.”