Biofuels Digest has released the next wave of its 5-Minute Guides – a “news you can use” digest on the leading companies in biofuels.
Each 5-Minute Guide provides a company description, 3 top milestones for 2010-12 and projected for 2012-14, description of the business model; plus project info (location, feedstocks, product set, processing technology, capacity, development status) and product information (brand name, description, applications, unique features, and competitive edge).
In this release, 5-Minute Guides are available, free via biofuelsdigest.com, for:
In total, 32 5-Minute Guides have been published, and over 100 will be released by Q1 2013.
- Super-cali-thali-terpa-butyl-peta what? The hockey-stickin’, flash-mobbin’ growth in biobased intermediates
- Virdia ups the ante in the Race for the New Sugars
- The Sherpas: 7 biofuels feedstock developers clearing paths to the summit
- On the Move in Biofuels: KiOR, Renmatix
- The Waters and Underwaters of March: heard on the floor at World Biofuels Markets
- Active and Passive: Competing Voices in Biofuels Design
- The Intrepid Investor: How are biofuels IPOs performing and why?
- Ceres raises $65M in IPO: state of the biofuels IPO market
- Ceres announces $8.97 million lost for Q2 2013
- Neste Oil: Biofuels Digest’s 5-Minute Guide
- Biofuels Digest releases new 5-Minute Guides: Avantium, BioProcess Algae, Coskata
- Biofuels Digest’s 5-Minute Guides: first wave of company reports released
- Biofuels Digest releases new 5-Minute Guides: Sapphire Energy, Algenol, Codexis
- Biofuels Digest releases new 5-Minute Guides: DSM, Dupont, Virent
- New 5-Minute Guides to Cobalt Technologies, Joule Unlimited, Mascoma
Category: 5-Minute Guide