Jim Lane | November 6, 2012
- Opinion: "In a bio-based society, America has a huge resource advantage"
- Lignol announces Q1 net loss of CAD $1M following reduced government funding
- Babassu palm gets blame for Amazonian deforestation
- Produce company switches biodiesel fleet for cheaper CNG
- BASF invests $13.5M in Allylix; bio-based flavors and fragraces are first targets
- “Availability of Low-Cost Feedstocks Still a Key Barrier to Wider Adoption of Biofuel.”
- Codexis commences pre-IPO road show
- DOE to award up to $15M for bio-oil R&D; catalysis, separation, analytics in focus
- Today in Biofuels Opinion: "In January 2010, our trade deficit for the month was $37.3 billion — $27.5 billion of that was money we sent overseas to import oil."
- Call Waiting, Biofuels, Genetics and You
- Biofuels Digest Index gains 0.08 percent to 61.56 on ethanol advance
- UK biofuels to cost drivers $707m this year
- “Bedford Biofuels Consider Biobutanol as a Promising Form of Biofuel.”
- Thai Airways to launch biofuels-based 777 service
- Global Bioenergy Partnership launches 24 sustainability guidelines