Jim Lane | November 6, 2012
- Bonsucro expects to certify sustainability for 30% of world’s sugarcane by 2020
- Rennovia: Transformative Technologies 2014 nominee, “Transformative inorganic catalyst”
- Abengoa completes waste-to-biofuels demo plant in Spain
- Bunge, Aceitera General Deheza to invest $201 million in Argentine corn ethanol
- AgriLife Research completes phase two algae cattle feed trials
- US military off fossil fuels by 2040? CNAS report says "yes, you can"
- Food Manufacturers Urge Congress to Reform Surplus Sugar Policy for Biofuels
- Camera planning $11m factory in Brazil
- National Biodiesel Board launches RIN fraud task force
- BDI lands contract to build French biodiesel plant.
- Argentine team proposes microbial fuel cell as means to detect life on other planets
- Biofuels Digest Index stagnates at 75.23
- EPA releases biofuels storage draft guidance
- On the Move in Biofuels: Council of Energy Resource Tribes
- Poyry gets engineering OK for building Inbicon plants