Jim Lane | November 12, 2012
- Bio Energy Resources of Malawi planning $18M jatropha biodiesel plant
- CropEnergies restarts Ensus facility in the UK
- Biofuels Digest Index falls to 74.05 depite ethanol gains
- “This algae is a much better source of gasoline than corn.”
- E15 ethanol: bridge to tomorrow, or bridge to nowhere?
- Arkema receives EUBIA award for its extensive work in the field of biosourced materials
- ARS researcher develops new super-yeast for cellulosic ethanol
- Union of Concerned Scientists, RFA call for more biofuel investment in wake of oil spill
- Enzyme producer Dyadic closes $3M in new financing
- Springboard, Pinnacle Capital partner for low-cost campus biodiesel
- Lawrence Berkeley Lab to consolidate in California
- Ethanol pipeline bill introduced by bipartisan congressional group
- "Biofuels maker Coskata Raises Fourth Round of Venture Capital."
- Brazil unveils proposed ethanol regulations
- Miscanthus co-firing fails due to moisture issues and “fireballs”