Jim Lane | November 13, 2012
- Sucrogen wants ethanol industry to focus on boosting driver demand
- “Former National Guard Armory in #Maine becomes $4m biomass project.”
- The Engines of biofuels adoption
- AdvanceBio Systems Creates New Brazilian Partnership to Increase Ethanol Yields
- Today in Biofuels Opinion: "In January 2010, our trade deficit for the month was $37.3 billion — $27.5 billion of that was money we sent overseas to import oil."
- Hottest Companies: Rivertop Renewables
- Biofuels Digest Index gains to 66.38 as ethanol equities rebound
- Getting the Message: Bioenergy PROFITS Principle – Reality
- On the Move in Biofuels: Biofuels Center of NC, Gas Technology Institute, Origin Oil
- Gevo vs Butamax: Biofuels’ Montagues and Capulets race for scale with new agreements
- Biofuels Digest Index hits new 3-month high of 76.02, as AMRS surges
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "Hawaiian Electric signs contract with Aina Koa Pono."
- Summer seaweed, a new feedstock?
- The True Story Behind Food Versus Fuel Debate
- Malaysia sets palm oil biodiesel subsidy, effective June 1