Jim Lane | November 27, 2012
- SGS, Weaver and Tidwell launch joint RIN monitoring program
- Terrabon, Joule lock in leads in day 3 of Transformative Technologies Final Four
- Monsanto slammed with up to $7.5 billion in fees to farmers
- LanzaTech, Siemens sign 10-year development deal for biofuels, chemicals from steel mill gas
- Why they're Hot: BP Biofuels – #12 so far (#4 last year)
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "Biofuels Causing STARVATION…"
- Iowa governor inks comprehensive biodiesel legisaltion
- NexSteppe raises $12M in Series B venture round
- Greenleaf Biofuels ready for September biodiesel opening in Connecticut
- "You have a friend in bioenergy": Sustainability, advanced biofuels, rural incomes and the developing world
- YouChu 2010 elimination: ARCADIS vs Balboa Pacific. You Choose.
- Biofuels Digest Index slumps to 71.86 as advanced bio falters
- EU biofuels experts call for private-public partnerships, more biofuels R&D
- University Economic Studies Show Waiving RFS Would Have Negligible Impact on Corn Price
- Hottest Companies: BioBlend Renewable Resources