Jim Lane | November 30, 2012
- European MEPs split on ILUC vote next Wednesday
- “BP Biofuels, Texas AgriLife Research Sign Agreement.”
- Ethanol discount to gasoline widens as stocks continue to grow
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "Federal mandates are the devil!! All of them!"
- Researchers find keys to varietal diversification for miscanthus
- Sugarcane? Sweet, and now it bounces, too.
- Biofuels Digest Index gains 0.15 percent to new 3-month high of 66.90
- PTT announces plan to increase E85 availability in Thailand
- Researchers find that single-cropping sorghum ideal for ethanol production
- Zimbabwe promotes E10 to reduce ethanol stocks
- Biofuels Digest Index gains 0.35 percent to 60.86 as BP recovers
- Paris Air Show: Gevo, LanzaTech, DARPA progress on alcohol-to-jet fuel pathway
- The 50 Hottest Companies in Bioenergy: who's hot, hotter, hottest now?
- 365,000 gallon saltwater algal biofuels facility opens in New Mexico
- Terrabon joins the top 10 as Hot 50 voting continues