Jim Lane | December 31, 2012
- “Could an RFS waiver stymie investments in advanced biofuels?”
- Biofuels Digest Index slips to 68.27 as advanced biofuels sputter
- "How the US Can Wean Itself Off Fossil Fuels With Biofuels."
- Sofiproteol to invest $10.8 million to convert abattoir into biodiesel plant
- Canola biodiesel meets EU emission standards, says DBFZ
- Biofuels Digest Index jumps to 69.86 as ethanol equities sizzle
- “Biodiesel “does not smell of french fries,” & other bits about an underdog of the alt energy world”
- New advanced biofuels guide: The Law of Biorefineries and Advanced Biofuels
- Sweating the small-stuff: New excretion methods to coax oil, electricity from algae, cyanobacteria
- Ethanol production in Brazil set to surge
- USDA publishes "The Renewable Identification Number System and U.S. Biofuel Mandates."
- Capacity expansion better than greenfield projects, say ethanol producers
- YouChu 2010 bioenergy project competitors, DOE grant recipients: project descriptions, links
- Ethanol: I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change
- Indian state minister wants solid ethanol policy to encourage OMCs