Jim Lane | December 31, 2012
- Queensland’s election landslide: a message for state, country or the world?
- Brazil's ethanol policy may not produce intended price drop
- Brazil may soon boost biodiesel blend to 7%
- Verenium launches Xylathin to improve ethanol yields from wheat, rye and barley
- Russian wildfires threaten global grain rpices
- Australian court gives OK for Austcane’s ethanol project plan changes
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "Top Advanced Biofuels Companies Meet in Washington DC."
- Cold-temperature algae strain shows biofuel promise
- PAC's new analyzer combats fuel contamination
- Tough Characters: in search of hardy plants for biofuels
- Sierra Energy seeks Chinese investment to commercialize technology
- Biofuels Digest Index jumps to 61.72 as advanced biofuels recover
- Trenton Fuel Works proposes 3.87 Mgy acid hydrolysis project in New Jersey
- Biofuels Digest Index hits 30-month high of 86.74 as large caps jump
- Sustainable Oils, U of California partner in camelina trials