Jim Lane | January 3, 2013
- Mission NewEnergy joins Biofuels Digest stock index, adds US-based advisory board
- Enerkem IPO rescheduled for week of April 16-20
- Sweating the small-stuff: New excretion methods to coax oil, electricity from algae, cyanobacteria
- USDA says ethanol train hard to slow, stop: "the industry has pretty much been built."
- Ceres completes private placement for expansion in advanced biofuels, biomass-to-power
- Credit Suisse Securities and Deutsche Bank to be joint book-running managers for Evogene IPO
- ARPA-E funds Dupont, BAL project to convert macroalgae into isobutanol
- Nandan Cleantec says its jatropha seed business will grow 25 percent per year through 2015
- Ceres nets an $8.4m third-quarter loss
- Biofuels Digest Index reaches five-month high of 69.20
- “Heat-resistant crop produces biofuels.”
- Aussie propose to extend renewable fuels tax breaks for 10 years
- "Electric? Hydrogen? Biofuels? See what Shell thinks"
- Miscanthus farmers look for alternative markets ahead of cellulosic ethanol
- I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Scale