Jim Lane | January 3, 2013
- The Big Military Biofuels Build-Up: will it happen, and how, and why?
- BP steps up in Brazil, buys out JV partners for $71M in Tropical Bioenergia
- Federal appeals court overrules unconstitutionality of LCFS
- Stalking horse bid of $34.5M for Clean Burn Fuels
- “Ethanol, Minus The Corn: It Could Fuel America If It Weren’t Illegal.”
- Clarkson University finds biofuel potential in wastewater lagoons
- Fiji island turns to biofuels to stem farmer exodus
- Mascoma: Biofuels Digest’s 2014 5-Minute Guide
- Download page for “Wipe Me Daddy, I’m Dirty”: a new interactive media experience from Biofuels Digest
- Enogen corn seen doubling acreage in 2014 to 120,000 acres
- Minnesota plant does not require an environmental study, will move forward faster
- "Ethanol production capacity over 14 billion gallons."
- Agricultural Minister Sharad Pawar designated in charge of biofuel pricing for blending
- Researcher says EU faked palm biodiesel data to favor EU produced fuels
- Senegal taps researchers to assist with biofuels policy over monoculture, jatropha concerns