Jim Lane | January 28, 2013
- Qatar Airways invests in aviation biofuels pioneer Byogy
- "An open market, where all fuels can compete, will reduce oil's strategic status."
- Yara teams with Qatar on “Sahara Forest” water, food and algae project
- "Iowa Hog, Ethanol Baron Bruce Rastetter sees his Influence Rise in GOP Politics."
- Qatar University scales up their aviation biofuels research project
- Pongamia – better than jatropha?
- Today in Biofuels Opinion: "The cost of an invasion by a biofuel feedstock would…outweigh any economic benefit offered by biofuel development."
- Byogy Renewables seeks $30M for alcohol-to-jet commercialization, certification
- Little Big Tech: Can Fischer-Tropsch technology work at smaller scale?
- All Brazilian cars will run on ethanol: Petrobras
- WEC’s Energy Sustainability Index highlights top-performing countries, with policies crucial to performance
- Petrotec biodiesel sales climb 97 percent for 2011
- Sahara Forest project aims to use algae, renewable technologies to bloom deserts
- LS9 completes first production run at integrated biorefinery in Florida
- NAA to host Commercial Algae Production Technologies and Networking Workshop in NJ