Today on Twitter:
nileroots: Food or biofuels/ Colonialism and the Green Economy: Villagers Defy Pressure to Forfeit Farms for Carbon-Offset
realassetjunkie: Are You Ready To Eat #Algae? Solazyme Knows You Are -
bioenergycenter: Yet another problem with corn ethanol production: unsustainable water use.
usbiofuels: We tested every kind #biodiesel kit available. The bottom line, nothing worked as promised. So, in 2008 we built…
- “Colonialism and the Green Economy.”
- Oxygen for High Altitudes: 17 Biofuels ventures raise $434M in equity
- "Sebago Farms plans massive greenhouse, algae biofuels facility in Maine."
- “Sebago Farms plans massive greenhouse, algae biofuels facility in Maine.”
- "California ARB updates LCFS Carbon Intensity Tables, Alt. Fuel Pathways."
- Whatever happened to algae and biofuels?
- “Pentagon pushes biofuels for energy independence.”
- The Age of Upstream
- No-Kill Farming: The rise of low-cost, low-carbon biofuels through continuous harvest
- Solazyme wins Company of the Year Award
- Solazyme, Amyris, Neste Oil, Ceres and Bunge among winners of Biofuels Digest Awards
- Transformative Technologies 2010: Votes bloom for algae
- Transformative Technologies 2010: Algae darkhorses abound, Mascoma, Amyris, Gevo trail in early voting
- 7 Decision Points in the Race for Scale in advanced biofuels
- Solazyme is a good investment, says Seeking Alpha article