IRS issues FAQs on how to claim biofuel tax credits

February 4, 2013 |

In Washington, the IRS has issued FAQs to help taxpayers claim the biodiesel mixture credit, biodiesel credit, alternative fuel credit, and the alternative fuel mixture credit that were retroactively extended through 2012. It also describes changes to the cellulosic biofuel credit for 2013.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Tags: , ,

Category: Producer News

Thank you for visting the Digest.