Jim Lane | February 8, 2013
More background on the story from the Digest
- India abandons E5 in seven states on supply shortages
- Soy-based insulation foams headed for nation's urinals?
- Oregon to move to B5 biodiesel as in-state production target reached
- Greenergy acquires 50% stake in Isabela Alcogas ethanol project in Philippines
- CPI and INVISTA collaborating on gas-based, bio-derived technology
- Biofuels Digest Index slips to 81.20 as chemicals slide
- Indian Railways plans $263M investment in four biodiesel plants
- Today in Biofuels Opinion: "This tragic event is a deafening wakeup call that America's dependence on fossil fuels cannot continue."
- The Corn Ethanol War: Wall Street Journal, Gingrich get out the slingblades
- Philippines considers proposal to raise biodiesel blending to 5%
- Green Strike Group or Green Hike Group? With small-scale advanced biofuels, who foots the bill?
- Netherlands aims to reach 10% biofuels before 2020
- New York state legislatures pass new B2 bioheat standard
- Thai ethanol producer to use IPO funds for biogas power project
- Biofuels Digest Index recovers to 80.59 as ethanol equities rebound
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive the Digest email newsletter - the world's most widely read bioeconomy daily.