Jim Lane | February 8, 2013
More background on the story from the Digest
- Biofuels earnings: Green Plains Renewable Energy revenues up 60%; ethanol margins tighten
- Nexsun still mulling $100M ethanol project in Kansas
- Biofuels Digest Index jumps to 72.33 as ethanol surges
- Argonne National Laboratory finds low water footprint in wood-based ethanol
- Ames Laboratory pioneers spectrometry to view lipids in cottonseed
- Biofuels Digest’s 2012 Best Project (demonstration) Award: ZeaChem — Boardman, OR
- Argentina boosts biodiesel blends to 10 percent
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "The Future of Algae Fuels is…When?"
- New officers, board take office at Advanced Biofuels Association
- Nippon prepares Boeing 747-8 for first biofuel flight
- A Day in the Life of Biofuels, 2011: First Prize image (#3)
- World Bank economists conclude food price increases sparked largely by oil price jumps, not biofuels
- Transformative Technologies 2010 nominees: Cellulosic ethanol (international)
- USDA advances on bond mechanism: new $$ source for biofuels expansion?
- CARBO Analytics wins DOE grant to improve biofuels fermentable sugar analysis
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive the Digest email newsletter - the world's most widely read bioeconomy daily.