Jim Lane | February 15, 2013
More background on the story from the Digest
- Proposed Senate Bill S.559: Comment on the Bill from an Advanced Biofuels Perspective
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "Federal mandates are the devil!! All of them!"
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "Don't say we didn't warn u about this green thingy."
- That Darn Devil, Them Dang Details: what’s really driving food prices?
- Bonanza Bioenergy seeks $1.1 million from Kansas for rail spur
- Verbio to expand straw to gas project in Germany
- Brazil’s fuel regulator investigates biodiesel auction fraud allegations
- Scottish whiskey distiller to be first to use byproducts for biobutanol
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "DoD wants biofuels & nuclear energy…Will GOP end it?"
- Gevo strengthens lead in 50 Hottest Companies in Bioenergy with 100 hours of voting remaining; Coskata, Shell moving up
- Bioethanol research has increased 600 percent in last ten years
- Evodos cites dewatering advantage in soaring algae production unit sales
- Cornell receives grant to study willow as a promising bioenergy crop
- Oklahoma researchers find promising cellulosic biofuels genes in rumen fungus
- Coalition for E85 forms
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive the Digest email newsletter - the world's most widely read bioeconomy daily.