Jim Lane | April 25, 2013
- Genencor joins Raizen, Dow, Neste, Monsanto on "big brands in trouble" list in Transformative Technologies voting
- Coshocton Ethanol default case heads for trial
- Oilseed farmers in New Zealand find a new buyer and relief
- Shell, Cosan close $12B JV – Iogen, Codexis holdings transferred to Raizen
- Top Biofuels Tweets: "Biofuel Truck To Race To South Pole."
- Report on economic advantages of distillers grains wins MSDSA prize
- BNDES approves $150 million for GranBio’s cellulosic ethanol plant
- Global Partners buys crude and ethanol facility near Portland for $100 million
- Sun Biofuels ready for first jatropha harvest in Mozambique
- 150+ companies make early commitments to 2012 Advanced Biofuels Leadership Conference
- Cost of producing biofuels enzymes higher than assumed: researchers
- Biox quits Port of New York biodiesel plans
- Brazil launches biodiesel to cut down on tilapia fish waste
- "The Thirty-Year Energy War."
- BioJet, Council of Energy Resource Tribes form strategic partnership for aviation biofuels