A tool for business development, competitive analysis, and forecasting. More than 5 billion gallons in capacity being tracked.
The inside scoop on the technologies, the timelines, the teams. From the most widely-read biofuels daily.
Biofuels Digest SuperData Gold Access offers comprehensive data on 300+ advanced bioenergy projects, and 3000+ people working on those technologies.
What you get
SuperData Gold Access – PROJECTS - 311 advanced bioenergy projects through 2018 – company, location, capacity, processing technology, feedstock, projected completion dates, and project notes.
SuperData Gold Access – PEOPLE – 3000+ people working at/on the 311 advanced bioenergy projects through 2018 – names, titles, company, contact details.
SuperData Gold Access – COMPANY PROFILES – 50+ advanced bioenergy companies – company description, milestones, projects, offtake partners, processing technology overviews, current and planned capacity, project locations, feedstocks and target molecules.
- Business development
- Industry consultants
- Regulators and government officials
Your 2014 SuperData Gold Access subscription entitles you to all downloads and all updates through 12/31/2014.
The regular price is $995 per single-user license and $1995 for an enterprise-wide license.
Special introductory pricing – save 50%!
Through 12/31/13 there is a special introductory price of $495 for a single-user and $995 for an enterprise-wide license.
1. A single-user license can be used by one user on up to three machines. For use by more than one user or on more than three machines, please choose the enterprise-wide license option.
2. © 2013 Ascension Publishing, Inc. SuperData Gold Access contains proprietary information which is protected by copyright. All rights are reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means – electronic, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Ascension Publishing, Inc.
3. Re-distribution or re-sale of the data is strictly prohibited. Data may be exported for use in internal company documents or for use in internal presentations, including to clients, but cannot be incorporated in any document that is re-sold or re-transmitted.
4. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, data is subject to change, and Ascension Publishing, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
The information contained in SuperData Gold Access is to the best of our knowledge, true and accurate at the time of publication, however it is to be used solely for informational purposes. Ascension Publishing, Inc. accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising as a result of use of or reliance on this information.
If we have erred, please notify jlane(AT)ascension-publishing.com and we will correct it immediately.