Welcome to the online home of BioInvest Digest!
Each weekday, 33,000 subscribers receive the Biofuels Digest newsletter, covering producer news, research, policy, policymakers, conferences, fleets and financial news.
Another 15,000 additional readers subscribe to BioBased Digest or BioInvest Digest.
The Digest is home to:
• the Biofuels Digest Index™
• the “30 Hottest Companies in Renewable Chemicals and Materials” rankings
• the “50 Hottest Companies in Bioenergy” rankings
• The “40 Hottest Partners in Bioenergy” rankings
• The Top 100 People in Bioenergy
• the Quarterly Biofuels Business Outlook
Website distribution and readership
Another 70,000 unique visitors come to our website each month – which houses our complete archive of 10,000+ stories, plus more than 300 free downloads of reports, white papers and databases. 15,000 follow us through social media.
Biofuels Digest is the most widely-read biofuels daily in the world (sources: Alexa, Quantcast). 62 percent of subscribers call it “the best online biofuels media”.
• The Advanced Biofuels Leadership Conference (April 15-17, 2013, Washington DC)
• Advanced Biofuels Markets (in partnership with Greenpower Conferences, November 2013, San Francisco)
Who writes the Digest?
Unless credited to another writer, the author of Digest articles is Jim Lane, the Digest’s editor. Jim does not own any shares in renewable energy companies, nor are any fees received for favorable opinion.
Columnists: Mike McAdams (President, ABFA), Bob Dinneen (CEO, RFA), Brent Erickson (Exec VP, BIO), Mary Rosenthal (Executive Director, Algal Biomass Organization), Brooke Coleman (Executive Director, Advanced Ethanol Council)
Senior Editors: Meghan Sapp, Joelle Brink
Assistant Editors: Thomas Saidak, Isabel Lane, Lucas Santucci
Special correspondents: Sam A. Rushing (CO2), Mackinnon Lawrence (policy), Tim Sklar
Advertising and sponsorship
Editor & Publisher
+1 786 393 8530
Bill Lundberg, Conference Director and Managing Partner, Alliance Biofuels Conferences LLC
Thank you for reading!