Full-Time Business Development Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position will define, develop, validate and capture new business opportunities for ICM both in pilot plant projects and new business and product opportunities.
1. Create pipeline of new business based on an understanding of ICM’s core capabilities and the market place. Develop business models for new business. Develop collaborations with potential partners.
2. Develop new business opportunities for the St Joe pilot plant both in contract research and in strategic collaborations. Will drive the growth of new business.
3. Provide market, technical, business and competitor analysis of potential new ICM opportunities. Manage collaborations with new partners and understand the needs of current and future partners.
4. Develop a strong industry network.
5. Determine if new ideas and products are viable and profitable to ICM.
6. Interface with ICM Marketing and Sales to move new business opportunities to running business.
Degree in a relevant Science or Engineering field with Business Development experience preferred. Must have knowledge and familiarity with biofuels /bio products area.
This position can be based out of our home office in Colwich, KS (Wichita area) or St. Joseph, MO / KC where Technology Development and the pilot plant is located.
How to ApplyPlease apply direct to the ICM website at www.icminc.com. Go to the Careers tab and apply direct to the Business Development Manager position posted. For questions please contact Melissa Traffas at [email protected]
886 total views, 1 today