Full-Time Grants Manager
Sierra Energy has an opportunity for a self-motivated, highly energetic individual with grants development experience to secure revenue through grants and relationships that advance the company objectives.
Sierra Energy offers a startup culture of fast-paced, creative-thinking, always exciting, down to earth atmosphere, and the following benefits:
• Daily lunches, snacks and beverages provided by our corporate Chef
• No-cost for employee only health insurance plan that includes medical, dental and vision
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid time off and holiday pay
• Special employee gatherings
• Discounted tickets to ride the Skunk Train and Sacramento River Train
• The most important benefit is the global impact that you will make working at Sierra Energy! Learn more about us and our technology here: www.sierraenergy.com.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities of the Grants Manager:
• Pursue grants and partnerships which advance the Company’s research and project goals
• Develop, nurture, and grow meaningful and valuable business channels and relationships
• Partner with multiple outside contractors
Level of Supervision: Operates independently, receives moderate supervision and general direction on achievement of goals and objectives. Evaluated based on the successful achievement of objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to work with a technical engineering team
• Highly developed communication skills
• Preparing, reading, analyzing and interpreting documents
• Ability to effectively present information
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
• Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and to efficiently manage time
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business, environmental science and/or energy, preferred
• Minimum 5 years managing and writing grants, including experience with project and budget management and product strategies
• Minimum five years’ experience in partnership/relationship development
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Sierra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a policy of nondiscrimination in recruitment and employment.
How to ApplySubmit resume and letter of interest, including salary requirements, through Indeed.com portal.
742 total views, 1 today