Full-Time Multiple vacancies with Scion New Zealand
Opportunities to join our team at Scion, New Zealand
• Entry level through to Leadership roles available
• Join a team of creative scientists and a vibrant culture
• Based in Rotorua, a tourism centre in the North Island
Scion is a Crown Research Institute that specialises in research, science and technology development for forestry, wood product and wood-derived materials. We lead new technology development for renewable biomaterials and the establishment of a broader based bio-economy.
We are currently expanding our capabilities within our Manufacturing and Bioproducts Team and looking for ambitious Scientists/Technologists to join us. Through your work you will influence an industry that is the third largest export earner in New Zealand.
These vacancies include:
• Senior Technician/Entry level Scientist
• Packaging or Fibre Processing Scientist
• Plant Biotechnologist
• Research Leader Industrial Biotechnology
• Research Leader Wood and Biofibre
Working at Scion you will have the opportunity to pursue a professional career and develop your science skill set with one of New Zealand’s leading research and development organisations. You will also come to work on the edge of the Whakarewarewa Forest with world class mountain biking, hiking, lakes and many other outdoor activities within easy reach.
How to ApplyFor more information about Scion and details of the positions that are available please visit https://careers.sciencenewzealand.org/scion/about-us and apply through our website.
1980 total views, 2 today