India’s ethanol blend could reach 3.2% this year

October 3, 2018 |

In India, although far from its 10% ethanol blending goals, the USDA estimates the country will achieve 3.2% ethanol blending this year at around 1.25 billion liters, the second-highest ever behind 3.3% in 2016. Total production capacity is could reach 6.5% blending if all ethanol was used for blending, which it is not. Last year only saw blending only reach 1.9%. Biodiesel blending remains very low as well at just 0.14% this year but policy goals want it to reach 5% by 2030.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Tags: , ,

Category: Producer News

Thank you for visting the Digest.