Full-Time Director of Biomass Advisory Services, Ecostrat Advisory Group
Ecostrat– the industry leader in understanding and assessing biomass feedstock risk– continues to expand to support explosive growth in the biofuel, renewable chemical, bioenergy, biogas and bioproduct sectors. Ecostrat is at the center of this drive towards a clean energy future supporting our clients as they develop, finance, build and operate the clean energy plants of the future and offering our professionals a chance to be part of the solution.
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Biomass Advisory Services for our Advisory Group. Reporting directly to the President, and working alongside the Director of Business Development, Advisory Services, the incumbent will be leading, overseeing and supporting a team of 10-15 consultants.
The right candidate is a seasoned inspirational leader who will manage and deliver a pipeline of projects in the area of biomass feedstock risk, participate in strategic planning, and motivate and train the team. He/she will have a thorough understanding of biomass supply chain risk, deep experience in leading consulting teams and managing consulting projects.
WHO IS ECOSTRAT?
Ecostrat’s Advisory Group has 20 years of experience supporting companies that are raising and deploying hundreds of millions of dollars into biofuel, renewable chemical, biogas, bioenergy, and biomaterial projects throughout North America. Our fast-growing client base has a critical need for accurate understanding of biomass feedstock risk in order to execute on those investments. They rely on our work to de-risk investment and deploy capital to get new bio- based plants built.
We are widely recognized as the North American leader in providing best-of-kind analysis related to biomass feedstock risk. Working in partnership with government, global clean energy project developers and capital markets, Ecostrat developed Standards for Biomass Supply Chain Risk and Bioeconomy Development Opportunity (BDO) Zone ratings, which function derisk biomass feedstock, drive investment in bio-based manufacturing facilities and position Ecostrat as the innovative leader in the sector.
Our Biomass Supply Assessments are considered the state of the science and the standard of excellence in the industry. Clients are major bio-project developers, equity investors, capital markets and government throughout North America and worldwide.
In the role of Director of Advisory Services, you will:
- Report directly to the President and work with the Director of Business Development, Advisory Services.
- Lead, plan, manage and deliver a pipeline of advisory engagements and feasibility studies related to biomass feedstock supply and risk for clients across North America.
- Ensure industry leading quality, timely delivery of high-quality project objectives and superior results to Ecostrat clients on every engagement.
In addition, you will support the team in carrying out project related activities:
- Work with Project Directors in developing solutions for, and deciding on the best way to deliver project scopes of work, create project plans and organize the project teams;
- Provide regular input during engagements to project team members ensuring that project deliverables are best-of-kind and deliverables and timeline are on track;
- Review, modify as necessary, and sign off on all reports.
- Take ownership of, train, motivate, and grow as necessary, a team of 10-15 Project Directors, Associate Leaders, Analysts, Modelers, Researchers, Biomass Originators and subcontractors.
- Manage client relationships. Interact with clients as necessary to deliver on engagement.
- Measure and report project progress, budget expectations and client satisfaction through tracking tools.
- Established and able to demonstrate proficiency in your career in the biomass sector.
- Proficient and well-experienced in structuring, researching, drafting, and reviewing complex reports in the area of biomass feedstock risk.
- Charismatic, exciting & dynamic personality. Positive energy. You get along with almost everyone. You enjoy working with, supporting and growing your team.
- Extremely systematic, process-oriented, self-disciplined, while still being able to look at the big picture. Process-oriented and can juggle a number of tasks and workflows.
- Excellent people leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills,
- Superior report structuring, reviewing and writing ability,
- Demonstrated and exceptional project management skills in the consulting in the bioeconomy sector.
- Drive and initiative. You work towards a result and don’t stop till you get there.
- Minimum one degree in environmental sciences, forestry, economics, engineering, or another related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field.
SALARY RANGE AND PACKAGE:
How to ApplyApply on LinkedIn here: Director of Biomass Advisory Services, Ecostrat Advisory Group | Ecostrat Inc. | LinkedIn or email your CV to [email protected]
1323 total views, 4 today