Full-Time Project Director, Ecostrat Advisory Group
Ecostrat– the industry leader in understanding and assessing biomass feedstock risk– continues to expand to support explosive growth in the biofuel, renewable chemical, bioenergy, biogas and bioproduct sectors. Ecostrat is at the center of this drive towards a clean energy future—supporting our clients as they develop, finance, build and operate the clean energy plants of the future and offering our professionals a chance to be part of the solution.
We are currently recruiting for additional ‘Project Directors’ for our Advisory Group. The incumbent will report to the Director of Advisory Services and work alongside of a growing team of Project Directors.
A Project Director is a key player in the success of Ecostrat’s Advisory Group. The right candidate will be seasoned professional with a deep understanding of biomass supply chain risk and experienced in drafting and delivering consulting reports on his/her own or with the support of a team of biomass originators, analysts, researchers, and risk modelers.
WHO IS ECOSTRAT?
Ecostrat’s Advisory Group has 20 years of experience supporting companies that are raising and deploying hundreds of millions of dollars into biofuel, renewable chemical, biogas, bioenergy, and biomaterial projects throughout North America. Our fast-growing client base has a critical need for accurate understanding of biomass feedstock risk in order to execute on those investments. They rely on our work to de-risk investment and deploy capital to get new bio- based plants built.
We are widely recognized as the North American leader in providing best-of-kind analysis related to biomass feedstock risk. Working in partnership with government, global clean energy project developers and capital markets, Ecostrat developed Standards for Biomass Supply Chain Risk and Bioeconomy Development Opportunity (BDO) Zone ratings, which function derisk biomass feedstock, drive investment in bio-based manufacturing facilities and position Ecostrat as the innovative leader in the sector.
Our Biomass Supply Assessments are considered the state of the science and the standard of excellence in the industry. Clients are major bio-project developers, equity investors, capital markets and government throughout North America and worldwide.
In the role of Project Director for the Advisory Group, you will:
- Report directly to the Director of Advisory Services and to the President.
- Lead, plan, manage and deliver advisory engagements and feasibility studies related to biomass feedstock supply and risk for clients across North America.
- Work with Director of Advisory Services to develop approach deliver project scopes of work. Create project activity plans and set timelines.
- Allocate and coordinate project activities to Ecostrat Advisory Group risk modelers, analysts, researchers, and biomass origination group as necessary to deliver on project objectives. Support project team members in delivering work components.
- Collect, analyze and interpret all project related data. Compile, draft and deliver lucid, state of the science reports to meet engagement objectives.
- Ensure meeting of project goals and objectives and deliver results on time.
- Interact with clients as necessary to deliver on engagement.
- Well-experienced in researching, structuring, drafting and delivering reports pertaining to biomass supply chain risk.
- Strong analytical skills: demonstrated proficiency in independent research, data management, analysis/modeling.
- Established and able to demonstrate proficiency in your career in the biomass sector.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to write first class reports (clear, well articulated, well presented).
- Dynamic, self starter and finisher with a demonstrated ability to lead projects independently.
- Ability to combine big picture thinking with precise, detailed oriented analysis and processes.
- Extremely organized: process-oriented, self-disciplined with a strong ability to juggle project and timelines to deliver on time.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Minimum one degree in environmental sciences, forestry, economics, engineering, or another related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience.
- Experience in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) an asset.
SALARY RANGE AND PACKAGE:
How to ApplyApply on LinkedIn here: (1) Project Director, Ecostrat Advisory Group | Ecostrat Inc. | LinkedIn or email your CV to [email protected]
305 total views, 3 today