Part-Time Project Experts, Leaders, and Principals, Ecostrat Advisory Group
Ecostrat– the industry leader in understanding and assessing biomass feedstock risk– continues to expand to support explosive growth in the biofuel, renewable chemical, bioenergy, biogas and bioproduct sectors. Ecostrat is at the center of this drive towards a clean energy future— supporting our clients as they develop, finance, build and operate the clean energy plants of the future and offering our professionals a chance to be part of the solution.
We are currently recruiting for additional Project Experts, Project Leaders and Project Principals for our Advisory Group. The incumbents will report to the Director of Advisory Services and work alongside of a growing team of Project Experts, Leaders, and Principals.
Ecostrat Project Experts, Leaders, and Principals work part-time on Advisory Group projects. We welcome academics, retired industry experts, and seasoned professionals that can participate in-client specific engagements by providing expertise, data, modelling, analysis, report delivery and leadership. You must have a deep understanding of biomass supply chain risk and be experienced in drafting and delivering consulting reports.
WHO IS ECOSTRAT?
Ecostrat’s Advisory Group has 20 years of experience supporting companies that are raising and deploying hundreds of millions of dollars into biofuel, renewable chemical, biogas, bioenergy, and biomaterial projects throughout North America. Our fast-growing client base has a critical need for accurate understanding of biomass feedstock risk in order to execute on those investments. They rely on our work to de-risk investment and deploy capital to get new bio-based plants built.
We are widely recognized as the North American leader in providing best-of-kind analysis related to biomass feedstock risk. Working in partnership with government, global clean energy project developers and capital markets, Ecostrat developed Standards for Biomass Supply Chain Risk and Bioeconomy Development Opportunity (BDO) Zone ratings, which function derisk biomass feedstock, drive investment in bio-based manufacturing facilities and position Ecostrat as the innovative leader in the sector.
Our Biomass Supply Assessments are considered the state of the science and the standard of excellence in the industry. Clients are major bio-project developers, equity investors, capital markets and government throughout North America and worldwide.
In the role of Project Expert, Leader, or Associate for the Advisory Group, you will:
- Report directly to the Director of Advisory Services and/or Project Directors
- Lead/ manage/ support delivery of advisory engagements and feasibility studies related to biomass feedstock supply and risk for clients across North America.
- Supply, analyze and interpret project related data.
- Draft complete reports or report components to meet engagement objectives.
- Well-experienced in researching, structuring, drafting and delivering reports pertaining to biomass supply chain risk.
- Strong analytical skills: demonstrated proficiency in independent research, data management, analysis/modeling.
- Established and able to demonstrate proficiency in your career in the biomass sector.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to write first class reports (clear, well articulated, well presented).
- Dynamic, self starter and finisher with a demonstrated ability to lead projects independently.
- Ability to combine big picture thinking with precise, detailed oriented analysis and processes.
- Extremely organized: process-oriented, self-disciplined with a strong ability to juggle projects and timelines to deliver on time.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Minimum one degree in environmental sciences, forestry, economics, engineering, or another related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience.
- Experience in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) an asset.
SALARY RANGE AND PACKAGE:
- Part time. Remote work possible
- Hourly rates +++ depending on qualifications.
How to ApplyApply on LinkedIn here: Project Experts, Leaders, and Principals, Ecostrat Advisory Group | Ecostrat Inc. | LinkedIn or email your CV to [email protected]
319 total views, 3 today