Full-Time Senior Research Technician
Virent, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of MPC (www.virent.com), is seeking a team-oriented individual to fill our Senior Research Technician position in our Madison, WI advanced biofuels facility.
– Safely operates plant equipment.
– Performs maintenance, repair, and modifications on plant and lab systems.
– Collaborates with research staff on planning and performing experiments.
– Develops operational practices and documentation for lab applications and implement across teams.
– Collaborates with research staff on planning and development of research equipment
– Lead teams of other Research Technicians in plant operations and projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- An Associate degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or Science related discipline
Senior Research Technician
- Six (6) or more years of experience in engineering, scientific research, or plant operation
- Experience with more advanced maintenance and repair work being performed with similar plant and lab settings
- Experience with design and development of plant operations
As an energy industry leader, our career opportunities fuel personal and professional growth.
How to ApplyYou can apply at https://mpc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/MPCCareers/details/Research-Technician-III_00002545?q=virent
140 total views, 8 today